Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ha ha ha ha

For one reason or another, my life is full of synchronicity. Here is a cool one. In my last post I said I would not throw out polymer clay in the garbage: actually I have been pretty good at keeping this resolution for a while now. Now that I make it public what happens? This:

Pour une raison ou une autre, ma vie est remplie d'évènements synchroniques: lors de ma dernière entrée, j'ai dit que je ne jetterais plus de pâte poly aux poubelles. Je publie mon intention tout haut à tout le monde et il m'arrive ceci:



You see,I am packing to go to Morrisburg,to help organize our annual meeting and to enjoy myself in the company of fantastic people. A few of the projects ask for liquid clay. I pick up my jar and.... the plastic jar crumbles in my hand. I tried to salvage most of it but I had to throw the rest in the....garbage!!!
Those of you who are coming to Morrisburg and reading this, you can bring a small (glass)jar and I will share some with you. Back to packing!

J'étais en train de faire mes bagages pour me rendre à Morrisburg et en ramassant le pot de pâte polymère liquide, il me casse dans les mains! J'ai sauvé ce que j'ai pu et le reste a pris le chemin des....poubelles!! (Eh bien Louise, tu peux rire dans ta barbe!!!) De retour au paquetage.

3 comments:

Louise said...

Je ne ris pas dans ma barbe,je souris doucement!!pfuttt!
Il etait biodegradable ton contenant???

Violette Laporte said...

Je ne sais pas si il est biodégradable. Par contre je me pose des questions quant à la durée d'un contenant en plastique qui contient de la polymère liquide. Je vais mettre ces liquides dans du verre à l'avenir!!

Brittany Hunt said...

Hi great readiing your post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails